We have exciting news!
Penn Hills High School is hosting a COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic on Tuesday, May 11 from 12:00-3:00pm in the High School Auxiliary Gym for Penn Hills Students (16 and older) and Staff! Vaccinations will be available to all other interested parties from the PH community and elsewhere on the same days at Penn Hills HS but after 3:00 pm.
Parent/guardian permission slips are required for students ages 16 and 17. All age-eligible (16+) Penn Hills HS students and staff are strongly encouraged to take advantage of these opportunities that are being offered onsite at school. Please register for the vaccine by completing this FORM.
Vaccine Clinic Details:
- Vaccine: Pfizer
- Ages: 16 and older
- First Dose: Tuesday, May 11, 2021
- Location: Penn Hills High School Auxiliary Gym
- Time: 12:00-3:00pm - Penn Hills Students (16 and older) and Staff;
3:00pm- ? - Walk-ins welcome from the Penn Hills Community
- Cost? NO COST to the family or PHSD.
- Second Dose: Tuesday, June 1, 2021
Virtual Students (and Community Walk-Ins):
- Parking: Park in the rear of the high school along the outer curb by the cafeteria or in the parking lot by the Auxiliary Gym.
- Entrance: Please enter via Door #12 by the Auxiliary Gym. There will be a sign by the entrance.