Congratulations to the Penn Hills Varsity Football Team on earning a home playoff game in the first round of the WPIAL playoffs! Penn Hills will host Franklin Regional on Friday, November 5th at 7pm at Yuhas-McGinley Stadium.Penn Hills students who wish to attend the football game are encouraged to purchase their ticket at PHES, Linton, or the High School during the designated times below. Student tickets are $5.00 each (cash only).If you have any questions, please reach out to the Athletic Director, Ms. Strauss at email@example.com at 412-793-7000 x5206 or the Athletics Secretary, Mrs. Mascaro, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-793-7000 x5207.
Similar to previous home games, the Athletic Department will be holding a pre-sale at all three schools for Penn Hills students to purchase tickets to the home varsity football game vs. Franklin Regional on 11/5.
Penn Hills WPIAL Playoff Ticket Guidelines:
- Penn Hills and Franklin Regional will host a student ticket pre-sale at their school(s) for PH and FR students in grades K-12. Students will have the opportunity to purchase WPIAL student tickets at school for $5.00 each at the designated times listed below. No student tickets will be sold at the gates.
- All adults (ages 19+) will be permitted to purchase WPIAL game tickets at the gates for $7.00 each.
- Any school-aged minors (K-12) without a pre-sale student ticket must be accompanied by a parent/adult at the gate in order to be admitted into the stadium. All tickets at the gate are $7.00.
- Children younger than Kindergarten age, who are accompanied by an adult, do not need to buy a ticket to enter the stadium (admission is free).
- No Penn Hills season passes will be accepted. PHSD staff and PH senior citizens are not admitted for free for playoff games.
- Adult and student tickets may also be purchased online via GoFan: https://gofan.co/app/events/435617?schoolId=PA68325
Penn Hills Elementary Pre-Sale
PHES Main Entrance Lobby
Tickets are $5 each
Linton Middle School Pre-Sale
Linton Main Entrance Lobby
Tickets are $5 each
Penn Hills High School Pre-Sale
High School Cafeteria from 10:15-11:15am
High School Athletic Office from 1-2:30pmTickets are $5 each
Please be aware of the following spectator policies:
- NO BACKPACKS or large bags are permitted. Small purses are permitted and will be searched by security. All spectators will be wanded by security before entering the stadium.
- NO ADMITTANCE AFTER 3RD QUARTER. Admission to the facility is not permitted after ticket sales have concluded unless the person has in their possession a ticket purchased in advance.
- NO RE-ENTRY at any time.
- No smoking or vaping on school property.
- The presence and use of Whistles, sirens, and horns are prohibited. Stationary signs and banners which are sportsmanlike in their message are permitted.
- Spectator parking is available at Penn Hills High School (12200 Garland Drive) and at the Student Lot (12198 Harvard Drive). Limited handicapped parking is available at the Fralic Center (20 Valmartin Drive).