1. Computer Club is canceled 3/23/2022
2. Softball practice is cancelled 3/23/2022
3. Stage crewmembers: Please check the team’s page and respond.
4. Track season has started; practices are every day after school until 5:00. Planet HS must be completed to participate. Athletes must have a ride home. Athletes can be dismissed at the call of their bus number. We are still looking for Long distance runners, sprinters and throwers to join the team.
5. Middle School Football Workouts (6th and 7th grade) Tuesdays at the Fralic Center 7:30 pm. Wednesdays and Thursdays after school at Linton.
6. Any 8th graders who intend to play football in 9th grade can resume weightlifting with the High school team. Please report to the Fralic center at 3:30 on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Saturday at 7:00 AM
7. We are hosting the high school musical take-arounds. The top 30 students (Power tickets) in each grade (6, 7, 8) will be invited to the assembly.
8. Students must use their email address that matches your ID # and your real name to order lunch. Any inappropriate names will NOT be honored. If you are having difficulty with your computer or ordering your lunch, please let your homeroom teacher know so that they can place your lunch order for you.
9. Students please make your lunch selection, make sure you check the box for an email response/ confirmation and then check your email to make sure it went through.