Morning Announcements 4/4/2022
1. Thursday 4/7/2022 Mrs. York from the high school will be at Linton for any 8th grade student interested in the high school choir. Any 8th grade student interested in the choir are to email Mr. Wolfe for their pass and assigned time.
2. Conditioning for cheer will be every Thursday starting March 31. You must register for conditioning, please email Coach London. Conditioning papers are in the main office.
3. The school is hosting a shoe drive; there are orange boxes in the main office or YESS rooms. Any gently used tennis shoes are greatly appreciated.
4. Middle School Football Workouts (6th and 7th grade) Tuesdays at the Fralic Center 7:30 pm. Wednesdays and Thursdays after school at Linton.
5. Any 8th graders who intend to play football in 9th grade can resume weightlifting with the High school team. Please report to the Fralic center at 3:30 on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Saturday at 7:00 AM