Welcome to the Penn Hills School District!
- Nurture and support positive relationships with caring adults for our students in a safe school environment.
- Implement a systematic and rigorous curriculum and assessment process aligned to Common Core Standards, PA graduation requirements, and Keystone Exams.
- Recognize and support our students' strengths, needs, and goals.
- Build capacity in our professional learning community in order to ensure teachers provide high quality instruction built on research-based best practices.
- Provide students and families with the necessary supports and resources to help them be successful as life long learners and citizens.
If you were unable to attend our Summer 2021 Open House events, but would like to schedule a school tour, please reach out to the building principal listed below. The building level principals can also help to answer any specific questions you have.
Penn Hills Elementary (Grades K-5)
Mrs. Kristin Brown[email protected]
Linton Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Mrs. Sandy Barker[email protected]
Penn Hills High School (Grades 9-12)
Mr. Eric Kostic[email protected]
If you have any general questions, please reach out to Ms. Stephanie Strauss at [email protected]
or at 412-793-7000 x5206.