- Nurture and support positive relationships with caring adults for our students in a safe school environment.
- Implement a systematic and rigorous curriculum and assessment process aligned to Common Core Standards, PA graduation requirements, and Keystone Exams.
- Recognize and support our students' strengths, needs, and goals.
- Build capacity in our professional learning community in order to ensure teachers provide high quality instruction built on research-based best practices.
- Provide students and families with the necessary supports and resources to help them be successful as life long learners and citizens.
Penn Hills Senior High School has been recognized in American School & University Magazine as an "Outstanding Design" school.
Penn Hills Elementary School has been recognized in American School & University Magazine as an "Outstanding Design" school.