Penn Hills School District offers a free Pre-K program funded by Title I for four year olds.
- You must be a Penn Hills resident.
- You must provide transportation.
- Your child must be four years old by September 1st.
- Your child must be toilet trained.
- Enrollment is limited.
- Registration for the each school year begins in March.
- Screenings are completed at the end of the current school year.
- Maximum program capacity is 34 students -- two classrooms.
- Online registration is not available for this program.
The Penn Hills School District Pre-K program is a shared learning opportunity for you and your child that will prepare your child for Kindergarten, while developing his or her social, emotional, and academic skills.
- Small class setting (each classroom has one certified early childhood teacher and one paraprofessional aide for support)
- State of the art technology
- Curriculum aligned to PDE Early Childhood Standards
- Field trips
- Parent required to complete four activities per month
For more information & registration:
Call (412) 793-7000, Ext. 1280