Welcome to the Skyward Help & Information Center
Skyward Family/Student Access provides students and parents or guardians with access to real-time student information anytime, from anywhere with a secure internet connection.
With Skyward Family/Student Access, parents are able to check grades, monitor attendance, email teachers and school officials, view bus schedules, and much more. There is also a message center, which allows teachers and administrators to post information to notify parents about their child, school, and upcoming classroom events.
Skyward is an easy way for you to keep up-to-date online. Once you have activated your account and your school has posted information, Skyward can be used to:
- Check your child’s latest grades
- Food service balances/payments
- View daily attendance
- See your child’s bus schedule
- See what homework is not turned in and read notes from your child’s teachers
- View student schedules, progress reports and report cards as they become available